Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Whore It Up Tour 08??

DiDiDiDiDAMN
Lets keep it "REAL." It summer time and the first thing that comes into my head is GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS. I do music right? Yall probably knew but as you guys are thinking "Yeah
but I cant remember any songs??" OOOooOOkay. So Yola(Okoye) and I came up with
a way to get our name out there. FUCKIN' FUCKIN' FUCKIN'. Were two lovely ass guys.
Were not hella greasy at all. I mean damn were FOD hella fly and all. Lately though a certain
someone has caught my eye. It comes down to whether I want to keep this girl or just do what i was supposed to and FUCK FUCK FUCK everything from Everett To Olympia. Sometimes
I feel like i want to slow down. Ive had sex with quite a few girls these last couple weeks sometimes even two a day. You probably think its nasty. I dont blame you. When Mr."Im A Poke Her And Her Best Friend" tells you to calm down thats when you know it might be serious. I shouldnt even be
putting this out there. But just STAY TUNED TO SEE IF I SETTLE DOWN OR POKE
THE WORLD. Lots of juicy talk will be going on this summer inside of this blogspot.

5 comments:

deedrahpee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deedrahpee said...

I am so disappointed in you...
=[
where'd my narooooooooooo go!!!?
you're breakin' my heart fishstick!!!!
& i think you should know that it's kinda [no eff that] highly unattractive to those who matter...it might be cute to your groupie/fans but you just watch when you try to get wifed up and your "activities" & the way you're going about them come back on you.


p/s- you're going STRAIGHT to hell w/ gasoline knickers on. its all outta love though...don't feel greeeased or butthurt!

_((Ms.SweetZ))_ said...

Wow bein fast lyke that aint tha bizzness kuzz thats a gud way t0 catch sumthing... An wait til yu actually want a serious relationship wit a gurl an wen she hears wat yu have done an wit alotta gurls do yu still think she will wana be with yu???
Realli think bout that....

Anonymous said...

Guy your shit is hellla funny and if you made a book i would pretty much buy it. haha i agree with the 1st girl. Haha good luck findin the one. haha

Anonymous said...

this is the anonymous who left you a long ass comment about "the one who got away". i just wanted to comment and say that i agree with the last commenter. i mean yes its promiscuous but hey you ain't tryna wife me up so who am i to tell you what is and isn't right? i just give you advice. but anyways yes your shit is hellllla funny and it like sucked me in. i clicked on the link from myspace and i only read one, then i was like omg i gotta read them all. and i was dissapointed when i logged in this morning and there was no new entry : [. funny ass shit tho you should write a book, i'd really reaad it.