Saturday, June 7, 2008

The One That Got Away =/


This is the one that slipped through my hands yall. Before the WHORE IT UP TOUR 08' started I had a big connection with this woman. We share the same birthday and alot of thought. She was going to be my reason to trade in the whore it up tour. I didnt tell her that until earlier today. Maybe I should have earlier but aye what ya gon' do about it?? Shes spoken for now, and at first it was see you next lifetime but now Im a just let her do her own thing. She'll always be my poots/Popsicle Sticks =). I Spent a lovely friday evening with her and her brother and this girl kayla. We took hella pics at alki. I think Popsicle Sticks was Contact High though l0l. It felt great spending time with her because we talk all the time, well we used to.
I touched her hair in the car because Ive always wanted to play with it. I ran my hands through it once and got the chills so i stopped and kept my hands to myself. She has thee most beautiful hair ive ever touched and im never going to touch it again((SERIOUSLY)). She makes my mind do tricks. I take life a little more serious when I think of her. She makes me think about how i feel about my life. Im just going to stop because I could write a book. So anyway yeah blame her for the whore it up tour 08'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhahaha aww stinky!! this is so cute! i feel special!
you're a weirdo about the hair part. haha but its okay cause i still luv you!

Anonymous said...

i'm usually not the type to give advice to someone who is...well can i say it?...a bit promiscuous. i wouldn't even really call it advice, i'd just call it insight. i bet you one day you're gunna look back on all the things you did; and regret them super. i mean yeah it's just sex but noooo all at the same time. you're not in a position of any kind to realize when a person is ment to be held on to forever. but if you say you have feelings for this girl like you say you do, either you will end up together in the future, or you will find someone who suits you well like she did. when you do meet that person and she turns out not to be a promiscusous person, you'll think twice about telling her these details. not because you don't want her to know, but because you don't want her to think diffrently of you. well i can tell you right now that if she really loved you she wouldn't think any diffrently of you, but the thoughts might urk her. i know personally because i'm in a serious relationship withf someone whos a few years older than me. because of the age difference and the sex urges he has had way more sexual partners than me. he was a little like you in a way. sometimes he would record it on dvd and stuff and sometimes i find them. part of me wants to watch them, but the other part throws the dvd in the trash because i know that if i seen him doing the EXACT same thing to another girl [for example the way he touches me, or kisses me, or those special things he does that i think he's only done for me]it makes them feel un genuine. i know that would end up making things akward so i just don't think about it; but you know you just can't help it. so i guess all i'm saying is, when you find the right girl be honest with her, but don't leave the pictures and remnants behind. those are your memories, and i bet she would like it better if she wasn't put in a position where she does, but doesn't want to see. it's an akward feeling.