Friday, June 13, 2008

Tuesdays Are STILL Lovely


I was paid a visit today by miss LOVELY TUESDAE. It feels like its been years since I seen this woman. By the way shes metioned in my "FRESHMeN ARE JUST WAY TOO YOUNG" blog. Shes One of the Two wise beyond their years(SHES NOT A FRESHMAN). Anywho she rolled through with her friend Kels who was pretty cool =). It was my greatest visits in a really long time. Shes leaving pretty soon =(. Its hella sad because Ive spent no where near as much time as I wanted to with her. I might end up in Texas with her =/ l0l hopefully not. We chilled watched youtube videos hacked ppls myspaces and took lots of pics. She smells pretty nice, and she wont let you forget it. This isnt a blog about a girl Ive poked, Lovely Tuesdae and I are friends. This is a shout out to one of the very important characters in my life that keeps the KING...KING.
LOVE YA LITTLE LADY!! =)


No comments: