Friday, June 13, 2008

Myspace Is A Bitch Right??

























CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE THEM BIGGER


DAMN DAMN DAMN Myspace is a bitch. Shorty right here wasnt telling the truth about her age. Got caught over My cousins with me and her friend. I was hiding out in the bathroom =).
Turns out shes the younger sister of MISS CHANELLE RAY =/ HMMMM. So Miss Ray calls me up asking about her younger sister and what happened. Despite the beef in the past I understand this is a serious matter. I TELL HER THE TRUTH...Her younger sister is a freak, and talks dirty. She says oh really now I say yeah and tell her that nothing happened that night she came over because nothing did. So Chanelle And I hang up the phone. I get a call right back from her and her mother wants to hear from me. I tell her thee same, and then she ask me if Ill say the same if Deja gets on the phone. I say YES. Deja gets on the phone calling me all sorts of a lie and everything else. I remain silent because its understandable. Shes young and doesnt want to get into trouble. I decide though Im a use my resources and prove it. I search back in the Comment and use screen capture. I capture a few Comments of HER TALKING DIRTY and a Pic she took in the bathroom doing some lesbian behavior over my cousins. Im a lie though Deja right??? l0l

4 comments:

--Kadejah said...

Wow , Aint Dat Bitch , Well That's How Lil Kids Are ... Right ?

ill;kinda said...

too bad .
always got some drama going . lol

momma nae said...

OMG, that's MYSPACE for ya. Hahaa

TalithaFo said...

I must say, this was probably the most truthful/hilarious thing ive EVER read. I bet she feels stupid?