Friday, June 6, 2008

{{06-05-08}}KAYKAY4Way??

06-04-08
(KAYKAY4WAY)


1st Stop to Tacoma. I went to visit my new friend kaykay out in lakewood. I show up about an hour earlier than i thought id get there. She opens the door and Im surprised with a treat SHES NAKED. My first thought is OH YESH but NOPE she had just woke up and was about to get
in the shower =/. I still seen cheeks l0l. Some of you are probably wondering why this blog
is dated and says KayKay4Way. Lets just say on my day to see kaykay it was planning on being a 4way. Not this time though. Back to the story I was blessed with her presence again after the shower in small boxers and a wife beader. As you can tell from the pic above she has no pants
on. Lets just say I only seen her in pants for like 5 minutes and never seen em again for the rest of the day l0l. We got to chill and watch movies though. Shes a cool cat. A real bad ass though =) oh and has a FAT ASS REMOTE I hella want it
LOOK AT THAT BITCH!!!! Hella Fat Right?? Anywho It was a lovely day.
Her crazy ass sister came through and told thee most random stories and asked if i knew anyone that wanted to buy a used strap on l0l WOWZERS. She was cool I guess. All in all it was a good day.





1 comment:

deedrahpee said...

uuuh what the hell are you poking?