Wednesday, June 11, 2008

06-10-08 Mystery Lady

I get a call around 11:30 saying "Im walking over to your place right now." You know my reaction..WORD?? hahaha Im thinking oh this is our first time were just going to chill cuddle at most. The parents were upstairs anyway. She gets over here Im thinking oooo Nice little body Kind of thick but not really nice booty nice boobies pretty face. We get in my room, and she gets in my bed quick fast. So im thinking cool shes comfortable with me I like that. I get up in my spot she puts her head on my chest. I rub her back slowly and softly sliding my hands down further and further. I finally reach that booty crack =0 hahaah. I slide my hands over her ass to see her response, she doesnt say a word im like cool. I put my hands underneath the DRAWLS to touch bare cheeks her response she moves a little closer. I ask "what type of panties you wearing" she says "Lace Boy Shorts" OOOHHH BOOY!!. Oh I had to see those so I just asked. She said sure got up took her pants down and said see. The lights were off in the room so I tried to act like I couldnt see anything I said come a little closer. She came closer and I snatched her ass up pulled her on top of me. Started the touchy feeling next thing I know she was riding with a license.
Big Ass titties all in my face =). Shorty had skills she made me feel like a youngin, but I had to make sure she remembered a king so I flipped her over made her assume the position and WORKED HER SHIT. Mom and Pops were upstairs so i had her ass gripping on the bed and moaning into that pillow. As you might know ive been sick and I think that was the perfect treatment right there.

pt.2.
After the sex games we chilled and watched some family guy. Her laying on the side of me still in her panties. I walked my hands down the sides of her thighs to her twat. I didnt have any more condoms but without much hesitation after i warmed her up she dropped down and gave me the best head in MY Life. The hand+Tongue Combo was more then i could bare. After she swallowed she just kept going and I just couldnt take it IT WAS SO SENSITIVE! But yeah she was great =)


P.s There Is No Pic because it was late and we had to be quiet so Yeah. I Could put one up of her myspace but thats boring. Shes Supposed to be half naked and have me touching her body

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like This 0ne.
I Know Everyones Gonna HATE Me For This ...


But , I'm Behind You & You Little Sex -Capades. Haha.

Their Very Interesting To Read About & The Girls Are Lovely.

Keep UP The Work NaMonster.

Anonymous said...

MMNMmMm THAT IS SO WIERD!

Last night i met up with this boy for the first time.

We had talked on the phone before and established we have alot in Common!

Most things people would see out of the ordinary.

So I guess you can say we liked each other...

Not sayin everything about him i liked, but he was so interesting to me and kept me wanting to know more...

I was curious....

Sexual Curious....

Surprisly I had lace boyshorts on...

And i knew why he wanted to see...but i wanted to play the game and see who came out the winner!

It was interesting to see each other in the lead...

but it came out as a tie...

Amazing...

We know alot more about each other now..me and him...

round two should me interesting...

but no longer a mystery...

ill;kinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hello! i'm theez! said...

definitely a freak. hahaa....oh namon!