Friday, July 4, 2008

Distraught Future

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!


What Thee Eff?? This chick is the infamous sexytime photo lady. The pic that everybody was talking about. We never officially started dating because of the distance. She was cool though a little needy but I like that sort of thing. She texted me one day and told me she hasnt had her period yet. Scary Right??But it was way too soon to trip her mom seen the pic and didnt approve. Wanted me to stop talking to her daughter. Shes 18 freaking years old. Even before then her and I werent talking as much as we used to though. I called her after and got no response. Texted her a few times and got no response. I just wanted to know if she started her period yet. Finally one day she responds and tells me No she hasnt had her period yet. I asked her if she took the test and I get NO FUCKING RESPONSE. Lately Ive been missing her. I put a pic of her in my general section on the myspace. Dp5.0 were talking about another girl I recently found out i got knocked up =/. I USE CONDOMS! Just not with certain girls. So today I go to her page and what do I see??? THIS!!! Some Pic Of her And "THEE BOYFRIEND". Hes clearly an off brander. Ugly ass Atlanta Fitted thats not even New Era,A BIG ass White TEE??,With A MUTHA FUCKING HOODIE
Underneath it. Can someone say BOSSWEAR!
It made me scream. My feelings are hella hurt. I know I have no right because I brushed her off and wasnt ready to settle down but as soon as i change this is what happens. You snooze you lose right? but Im a still be pissed off. Especially if shes pregnant because NOBODY is going to be sexing the mother of my child.


AAAAaAAGGGHHH!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe its his baby and not your's
ii wouldnt trip...you seem like a nice guy because most guys these days would cut a girl off if she said that she was pregnant...so she's missing out...look at it this way...if she left then there's a reason why she's not in your life anymore...ppl come and go...and if she could replace you that quick without even telling you then wasnt relationship material anyways.
=]

Anonymous said...

so now you know how it feels to be hurt,huh? its this thing called karma. you have hurt so many people and you finally had your heart set on one and SHE played YOU. tough titty said the kitty. suck that shit the fuck up
-mjf

ill;kinda said...

damn you air too much of your business on here, you really have to choose wisely what you say , but then again you obviously don't care . on another note , you need to find out if these chicks are really pregnant , cuz they could be trying to tie you to them . & if thats thee boyfriend , you really don't knw if thats ur baby &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

get off of his style , just know that you dress better , cuz the way ur gettin' at him makes you seem so jealous . & jealousy is not cool for a "cool" kid named KING. so just do you & figure out if you have kids , if you don't then leave those clown chicks in theee dust .

Anonymous said...

Safe sex is great sex Better wear a latex Cuz you dont want that late text that "I think I'm late" text -lil wayne

Anonymous said...

whats her myspace??

-KING said...

http://www.myspace.com/katrinaostergard