Sunday, July 6, 2008

Damn Shes Killa


Damn Momma,

Shes Killa Kill For Real For Real. When you look through your phone and pass a name and think to yourself damn theyre cool Im a hit them up. This is HER. WAY Wise beyond her years. Sincere on every level and if shes speaking its either straight from the heart or from her mind NEVER out of the ass. From day 1 I looked at her and said your going to be a SOMEBODY in my life. The way she talks is so ill its gives me the chills and DAMN MOMMA YOUR KILLA.
Shes inspiration shes fresh air and new light. Shes damn near perfection with an effortless effort. Yes im talking big on Ms. Killa but only if you knew her. I have mad respect for her. If youd like to know more of my friend THEE GREAT KILLA KOURT get at her blogspot.


http://idontluvhoes.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shes hella crazy! like psycopath! not even kidding!