Tuesday, February 3, 2009

that's a train!

wow girls are buck wild these days. Im chit chatting with a girl. threesums come into our conversation. she says wow you've never had one I say yeah she says I've had one. im like word? I thought you weren't into that? she drops a bomb and says NO WITH TWO GUYS =/ lol THAT'S NOT A THREESUM THAT'S A TRAIN! If the guys didn't touch each other that's A TRAIN. I was disgusted. I told her she got a TRAIN ran on her and she was like nu uh and proceeded to change the subject. since then I've learned a lot of girls are more open to having trains ran on them than threesums. hella gross lol. I've had a threetouch though. meaning two girls stayed the night at my place and I fucked one and I messed around with the other in the sme night but the girls didn't touch each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahh! damn dude, im sorry but thats a story to tell yo.. i agree though.. there is a difference between a train, and a threesum :P

Anonymous said...

That's nasty.....

You dont' have a follow button?!? You need one, blog is mean.....:)

ill;kinda said...

same old Namon ! up to the same antics !